After 7 years of Nikon FX ownership, 2+ years of mulling, and months of planning and researching, I finally dove into a new system. The new buy includes:
- Fujifilm X-T2
- Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
There were a number of reasons for the change. In short:
- I wanted something smaller and lighter.
- I wanted something my wife can also like and happily use.
- I wanted something with more affordable top glass than what Sony offers.
- I was soooo bored with Nikon (and DSLRs in general).
This Friday the purchase was made. Friday night was exploration, experimentation, and configuration. Saturday was the first outing.
So out to London we go.
The images below have a lot of examples of SooC JPGs on the Acros and Velvia simulations, as well as others that were processed in Lightroom with VSCO presets.
A review of both the X-T2 and the 16-55/2.8 will follow later.